Free Christmas Crochet Patterns and DIY Christmas Gift Ideas for 2015
Have you given any thought to whether you’ll be crocheting any of your Christmas gifts or Christmas decorations this year? When you’re ready to get your 2015 Christmas crafting on, these up-to-date Christmas patterns are sure to inspire and motivate you. There are some really cute Christmas designs included on this list, so I hope you’ll enjoy looking through it and selecting some Christmas projects to crochet.
Upper Photos, From Left to Right:
- Easy Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- The red crochet potholder is simply two squares of single crochet stitch
joined together with a single crochet edging. To finish, you add a hanging loop made of chain stitches, then work a round of slip stitch all the way around the outer edge. Easiest Christmas project ever, and you can use these all year around.
- Christmas Cupcake Potholders
- A Lace Crochet Wreath Ornament for Christmas. See also: 5 Ways to Crochet a Christmas Wreath
- Beaded Christmas Napkin Rings
- Puff Stitch Crochet Christmas Tree Square
- Crochet Christmas Blanket With Checkerboards and Christmas Trees
Lower Photos, From Left to Right:
So there you have it: our Christmas crochet 2015 free pattern roundup. If you’d like to find even more free Christmas patterns for both knitting and crochet, be sure to check out this page of Christmas designs posted at knittingandcrochet.net.