It would be a mistake to think of dishcloths and washcloths as mundane crochet projects. Sure, washing the dishes is a mundane task; you might not enjoy doing it. But I’m pretty sure you’d enjoy creating a colorful new dishcloth like the ones pictured above. You have so many fun color choices, plus so many exciting possibilities for choosing different crochet stitches — plus so many free dishcloth and washcloth patterns to choose from.
- Strawberry potpourri dishcloth — free crochet pattern This is the dishcloth pictured on top in the photo above. The others are similar, but they’re crocheted in different colors.
- How to crochet dishcloths and washcloths
- Tunisian crochet patterns
- Kitchen patterns
- Variegated crochet projects
- Learn about variegated yarn
- What is kitchen cotton yarn?