Red, white and blue is one of my favorite color schemes. I write this not only because I was born in the USA, although I am sure that does contribute to my appreciation and affection for this lively color trio. It’s more than that: I adore the way these colors harmonize, and I find the color combination both refreshing and inspiring.
If you’d enjoy crocheting a project with a USA theme — either in red, white and blue or in a different color scheme — there are free crochet patterns posted online that you probably will want to take a look at. These links will whisk you away to related pages where you can feast your eyes on an abundance of red, white and blue projects — and grab free crochet patterns for making your own version of these designs:
- The Heart Pattern Pictured Above is available for free at KnittingandCrochet.net. You’ll have to add some embellishments to it to get the same look.
- July 4th Crafts and Crochet Patterns at Freecrafts.info
- Fourth of July patterns at About.com Crochet
- Americana afghan patterns at About.com Crochet
- Red, white and blue crochet scarf pattern at About.com Crochet
- More free crochet patterns here at our website
Everyone is welcome to use these free crochet patterns, regardless of location or nationality. If you are located outside the USA, and the red white and blue color scheme isn’t your thing, please feel free to re-color any of our designs into your own country’s colors, or for that matter, into any other colors at all.